A simple introduction


Welcome to 9 seconds into OT.

On here you'll find a number of different topics on different subjects concerning sports (mainly hockey.) I'll try and build some sort of schedule as time goes on, but for now I'll simply post what's relevant, before I get in too over my head.

I've been a fan of hockey since I was at least 6 years old, and I have been attempting (and sometimes failing, hey we aren't all perfect) to get better at journalism style writing.

Most conversations I attempt to have regarding hockey end up with most not knowing what I'm talking about, so I took up writing about sports as a way to express my opinions and love for the obscure of hockey history.

Whether your a fan of the current NHL, the past NHL, or the quite frankly bizarre of the NHL, hopefully I can satiate you with this blog.

Enjoy (hopefully).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The lesser known NHL brothers

50s flashback: Andre Corriveau

Minor league greats: Trevor Jobe